Summer returns for the weekend! The forecast calls for low 80s with sun, sun, and more sun.
SATURDAY, September 6
- Pick up some goodies at a neighborhood block sale.
- Third Annual 19th Ave NE Garage Sale (between 65th and 68th), 9 AM-3 PM. Items include furniture, kitchen and decorative items, electronics, toys, and lemonade stand.
- Add more loot to your Saturday thrifting at another multi-family yard sale.
- Five-family yard sale at 5712 30th Ave NE, 9 AM-5 PM. Items include antiques, collectibles, artwork, home décor, and children’s items.
- Shop some native and wildlife-friendly plants at the Seattle Audubon Fall Plant Sale.
- Seattle Audubon Nature Center (8050 35th Ave NE), 10:00 AM-4:00 PM. Plants from local growers and nurseries such as Botanica, Discovery Gardens, Fairmeadow Nursery, Madrona Gardens, and Tadpole Haven Native Plants. FREE.
- Enjoy a show of Dahlias at Seattle Dahlia Society‘s 57th Annual Show.
- Lake City Community Center (12531 28th Ave NE), 12:30-5 PM. FREE.
SUNDAY, September 7
- Adopt-a-pet at the University Village.
- MaxMobile, Seattle Humane Society’s mobile adoption and education center, parked outside Ravenna Gardens. Cats, dogs, and critters available for on-the-spot adoption. 11 AM-3 PM.
- Dahlia Show continues at Seattle Dahlia Society‘s 57th Annual Show.
- Lake City Community Center (12531 28th Ave NE), 11 AM-4 PM. FREE.
Anything else to add? Garage sale? Fundraiser? Lemonade stand? Let us know in the comments, and we’ll add it to the post!
We publish these Busy Weekend posts at noon on Thursdays.