There’s SO MUCH happening in Northeast Seattle in terms of large developments, we’ve decided to stop writing individual posts about them and give them their own PAGE.
We hereby introduce you to: The NE Seattle Development Tracker page, accessible from anywhere on the Ravenna Blog via a new tab (just to the left of our Search box).
For each development project listed on the map, you can find the following information:
- Department of Planning and Development (DPD) project number and link
- Current permit activity link
- DPD documents page link
- Description of the project in its final form (# of stories, apartments, retail square-footage, etc.)
- Northeast Design Review Board link (to past and future meetings)
- Design proposal PDF link
- Website of the new project
Not all of the above information will be available for every project — some are far newer than others — but we’ll add new info and links as the projects progress.
View NE Seattle large development tracker in a larger map
Curious about a project you don’t see on the map yet? Leave a comment below with the address of the project (or contact us here, via web form). We’ll do our best to find more information to add to the map.