I realize that many of you who partake of the Ravenna Blog may not partake of the Ravenna Blog twitter feed (or twitter in general). I promise to not hold it against you. But you are missing some good tidbits of neighborhood news that just don’t get made into a full-blown blog post.
So, how about, once a week, I catch you up on what you may have missed?
Some items of interest on the Ravenna Blog twitter feed from the past week:
- Summer 2010 Seattle Parks and Rec Catalog is out!Â Lots of good stuff in there – I hope it all happens. :/
- I counted 36 at PJ Story Time last night (19 kids, 17 adults). My favorite part, once again, was the crazy dance contest. It makes me LOL.
- We have until June 14 to drive on the NE 45th viaduct. What will we do btwn then and September 10? I get congested just thinking about it.
- All children’s events at the NE branch through August 26 now on the Ravenna Blog events Google calendar.Â http://tinyurl.com/2g7uhbl
- Humorous review of some North Seattle playgrounds, at the P-I’s ‘in North Seattle’ blog: http://tinyurl.com/2fmxm56
- Seattle Weekly reviews the Ravenna Alehouse (specifically, their $4 PBR & PB&J deal on Wednesdays): http://tinyurl.com/269mdlv
- Wanted a Ravenna neighborhoodie. They’re a little pricey! Playing around with cafepress instead. To be continued.
- Boom Noodle at the U Village scheduled to open on July 1st. Happy Canada Day, everyone!
- @themapleleafer The Maple Leaf Park artist apprenticed under Andy Goldsworthy?! That park is in GOOD hands.
- Speaking of produce, Meadowbrook Farmers Market starts up again this June 6th. http://www.meadowbrookfm.org/