Another (hopefully) regular weekly post for you: Things to do in Ravenna (or close to) on the weekends.Â And we’ll throw in a forecast, too.
Saturday options (AM clouds, PM sun; high of 72!):
- University District Farmers Market, 9am-2pm; University Heights Community Center parking lot, University Way and NE 50th Street
- Family Story Time at the Northeast Branch of the Seattle Public Library, 10:30-11am
- Wine tasting at McCarthy & Schiering, 11am-5pm; 6500 Ravenna Ave NE; Darioush Napa Valley Wines (Darioush Khaledi in the Ravenna shop from 11:30am-2pm)
- Kids’ Story Time (with Mrs. Wigglesworth) at Ravenna Third Place Books, 11-11:30am; 6504 20th Avenue NE
- Paper Airplanes! at the Northeast Branch of the Seattle Public Library, 2-4pm; Museum of Flight representatives lead hands-on activities; ages 6 and up
- Drink Manny’s at Ravenna Alehouse and fight Crohn’s disease and colitis, 5pm-close; 2258 NE 65th Street, 21 and over
Sunday options (partly cloudy; high of 73!):
- Meadowbrook Farmers Market, 11am-3pm; Seattle Waldorf School campus, 2728 NE 100th Street
Saturday AND Sunday:
- Ravenna Third Place Books is having one of their big ol’ 40% Off All Used Books Sales this weekend. B.Y.O.Wheelbarrow, note the flyers.
The forecasts are via weather.com, for the 98115.