We’re very pleased to tell you that Roaring Mouse Creative Arts is now a Ravenna Blog sponsor.
Roaring Mouse got its start back in 1989 when founder Lassie Webster started teaching arts-centric classes and workshops in elementary schools in the Seattle area. In 1997, a studio space was opened in the Sand Point area. And in 2004, the studio moved to its current location at NE 75th St and 20th Ave NE.
Among the many classes and services at Roaring Mouse:
- Morning and afternoon preschool
- Classes for young children
- After school classes (including open studio time)
- Evening and weekend classes
- Classes and camps (holiday gift making and summer sessions)
- Parties and special events
- Consulting services for teachers and counselors
Below is a video showing more of the studio space in use, accompanied by a narration explaining more about the studio:
And you can learn more about the Roaring Mouse preschool program at their open house on Saturday, January 12, 2013, from 10 AM – 2 PM.