This weekend should be sunny with temperatures reaching 60 degrees. Let’s get outside! Or maybe grab a sunny seat in front of Ravenna’s new coffee shop, Ventoux Coffee Roasters on NE 55th St. It was a great spot to type up this post, for sure!
FRIDAY, March 6
- Learn about and discuss the Burke Museum transformation.
- Skate to music and games with the whole family!
- Family Skate Nite at Bitter Lake Community Center Annex at 13040 Greenwood Ave N. 6:30-8:45 PM. Every Friday. $4 per skater.
SATURDAY, March 7
- Meet paleontologists and check out new fossils like the South Lake Union mammoth tusk!
- Dino Day at the Burke Museum, 17th Ave. NE and NE 45th St. 10 AM-4 PM. It’s the museum’s most popular annual event with tons of fun activities for the kids! Included with museum admission ($7.50-10). Free for members.
- Exchange or buy science fiction and fantasy books, DVDs, or magazines.
- Science fiction and fantasy book exchange, Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave N. 10 AM-1 PM. FREE.
- Listen to local live jazz with friends and great coffee.
Anything else to add? Garage sale? Fundraiser? Lemonade stand? Let us know in the comments, and we’ll add it to the post!
We publish these Busy Weekend posts at noon on Thursdays.