Ah yes, it’s that time again.
Here’s what you may have missed on the Ravenna Blog twitter feed:
- The Brand New Boom Noodle in the U Village is expected to open for Dinner on July 5th! http://fb.me/BNitCttR (via @BoomNoodle)
- Okay, followers, here’s your invite: Help unlock Ravenna on NabeWise. Check it out! http://bit.ly/baBsaR
- RT @RavCommGarden There’s an official City of Seattle Urban Agriculture website! http://tinyurl.com/2dc97nz
- Missed The Atlantic Crossing pub on The Daily Show? Check it out here: http://bit.ly/bSzD4G (via @Roosiehood)
- One eastbound lane of NE Pacific St near the UW to be closed on Mon the 28th from 9am-maybe 3pm. Tree root damaged sidewalk to be replaced.
- Don’t wanna see 160 foot buildings go up in Roosevelt-Ravenna? Sign the petition, let the city council know. Info http://tinyurl.com/2c8unav
- Like to read Cliff Mass’s blog but don’t always have the time? Try following @ClffMssAbr: She’ll at least tell you if you’ll need your coat.
- For those of you who just can’t get enough of that vuvuzela horn: http://www.vuvuzela.fm/